After visiting Marleybrook House in Kent, which is to be Julie and James’s wedding venue at the end of May and getting very very excited about all the little quirks of the stunning cottage and it’s grounds, we then drove further South towards Dover on the Kent coast and stopped at a lovely park for their pre wedding test shoot. Initially we were going to go to a fort on the coast but it was so windy and threatening rain that we thought a more sheltered place would be a better idea. We were probably right, out of the wind it meant after a little while they could even take their jackets off, which always makes for slightly more relaxed looking images.
- Some of my favourite documentary wedding photography images from 2017
- A fun documentary family photo shoot in a park
- A Notting Hill Portrait of six friends on holiday from America
- A roundup of some of my favourite documentary images from 2016
- Intimate Retro Chic City Wedding – Featured on Whimsical Wonderland Weddings!